Brought to you by <a href=
- iPad Air 2 review | iMore
The iPad Air 2 is Apple’s sixth-generation tablet, and the sum total of all the company’s insight, experience, and engineering to date. It’s as narrow as last year’s model, yet even thinner and lighter. Its display is as sharp as … Continue reading
- Tesco Hudl 2 review | ITProPortal.com
Following on from the success of Tesco’s first generation budget tablet, it was only a matter of time until its successor was released. Tesco sold 35,000 units of the Hudl in the first few days after it was launched last … Continue reading
- LG G Watch R Review: Worthy of Your Wrist, Even If Android Wear Isn’t
Motorola’s Moto 360 stole the Android Wear spotlight when Google’s smartwatch operating system was first revealed. via LG G Watch R Review: Worthy of Your Wrist, Even If Android Wear Isn’t.
- £50 Windows tablet with free Microsoft Office 365 goes on sale | News | TechRadar
Remember that affordable Windows tablet we saw almost five months ago in Taiwan at Computex? Well, it reached our shores. via £50 Windows tablet with free Microsoft Office 365 goes on sale | News | TechRadar.
- The Worst Bugs in OS X Yosemite and How to Fix Them
There’s a lot to like about OS X Yosemite, Apple’s brand-new, super-powerful operating system of the future, but a quick glance around the software’s official support forums shows that not all users are having a trouble-free experience. If you’re struggling … Continue reading
- EE switches on 150 Mbps 4G+ network in London | iMore
EE customers in London will be able to enjoy blazing fast speeds on their smartphones and tablets as the carrier announced the completion of its 4G+ (LTE-A) network in the city. Live at 150 sites across London, EE’s LTE-A network … Continue reading
- Lenovo adds a 13-inch Windows tablet to the Yoga mix | Ars Technica
Not content with launching five Yoga-branded tablets earlier this month, Lenovo has added a sixth device to its range. via Lenovo adds a 13-inch Windows tablet to the Yoga mix | Ars Technica.
- ‘OK Google’ voice commands bound for even more third-party apps
Google wants even third-party Android apps to be able to do searches using “Ok, Google” voice commands, so it’s now making it easier for developers to integrate the feature. via ‘OK Google’ voice commands bound for even more third-party apps.
- Skype For Windows Desktop Comes Out Of Beta | Ubergizmo
Skype for Windows desktop has, at long last, dropped its beta tag in the most recent version, and for those who simply cannot wait to obtain the latest versions, this particular one is ready for download now. It was earlier … Continue reading
- Lenovo’s new 13-inch ‘Yoga’ tablet is as big as its Windows Ultrabooks
Lenovo seems to be coming full circle. After knocking our socks off with the original Yoga, a 13-inch Ultrabook whose screen could fold all the way back, the company followed up with a spinoff product called the Yoga Tablet. via … Continue reading
- Google Drive, Docs, Wallet, and Play Games get Material Design makeovers | News | TechRadar
Retailers may be shunning Google Wallet along with Apple Pay, but Google certainly isn’t. And as the official release of Android 5.0 Lollipop approaches with the Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 right around the corner, Google is updating more and … Continue reading
- Lenovo’s new Yoga Tablet 2 with Windows is a premium 13-inch slate | News | TechRadar
Lenovo just added a new member to its flagship tablet family with the 13-inch Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 with Windows. via Lenovo’s new Yoga Tablet 2 with Windows is a premium 13-inch slate | News | TechRadar.
- Latest Android encrypted by default, adds “smart” device locking | Ars Technica
The latest version of the Android operating system, Lollipop, adds encryption by default, along with a variety of easy-to-use ways to lock and unlock the phone and a more secure foundation to help protect devices against current threats. via Latest … Continue reading
- Skype for Mac updated to 7.1, brings Yosemite support | iMore
After receiving a quick design update just a couple of weeks ago, Microsoft has just released another update for Skype, bringing the program up to version 7.1 with support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite. via Skype for Mac updated to … Continue reading